Outstanding opportunity to join a leading organisation in the food industry to help them secure their global infrastructure as a security engineer. As a global leader, my client, has been working at the forefront of technology and is always pushing the boundaries to the next level to revolutionize the food sector. But with that comes a growing demand for security experts across different disciplines from penetration testing to incident response and GRC.
You will become part of a separate security team which enjoys great freedom in the way they work and that has time to invest in their own research to secure the operations. Additionally to this, you will enjoy flexible working hours and a team of internationals from all over the globe with different expertise, so you can learn from others while being in a flexible environment where you are in control of your day to day activities.
And on top of that, to support you in your work and research, you will be provided with a research budget to further improve.
What should you bring to the table? As this is a senior position, quite a few things are important:
• Experience implementing, configuring, deploying, security tools for big companies.
• Experience in risk management in a diverse, fast changing environment.
• Previous experience working as information security manager.
• Familiarity with one or more cloud vendor services and management tools (AWS, GCP) and DevSecOps processes.
• Familiarity with agile practices and processes (Scrum).
• Ability to do scripting, query data sources (SQL databases, API, web services), and automation of security tools.
• Understanding of People Centric Security.
• Minimum 5 years experience in Information Security.
• Minimum 3 years experience in Security Incident response.
• Experience in working in a global SOC.
• Strong systems engineering background.
• Strong IT and security operations background.
• Strong understanding of NIST framework.
• Experience with Splunk, Jira, Network security monitoring tools.
For more information about this opportunity please submit your details.
Nonstop is a member of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct
Location: Berlin, Germany, travel <10%
Start date: asap
Salary: can be discussed in a first confidential conversation