We are looking for a Junior Penetration Tester who will graduate from university after completing their degree and work student program this year in IT-Security.
Training and guidance will be provided.
The ideal candidate: -
- Should be on track to complete their IT-Security degree this year.
- Also should have done a work student program in the field of Cyber security, ideally with a focus on Pentesting.
- You must have good knowledge of UNIX ad TCPIP.
- And must be a Native German speaker.
In return you will receive: -
- A chance to gain professional experience, and to be a consultant within a period of one year.
- Training opportunities, and help with obtaining further certifications.
- A variety of projects to work with, i different sizes and scale of clients.
- Get hands on experience in low level penetration testing.
- A company car
- A friendly team, that is fun and open minded, while at the same time is professional in their approach.
*starting date can be flexible!
If you are interested
please feel free to apply directly below.
In case you have any
questions or need more details; please contact Gayan Namalgama,
via Phone + 49
892 109 3363 Ext: - 3249 or
Email:- [email protected]
Nonstop is a
member of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct