Senior Penetration Tester – built your own
Our client has built an innovative solution for companies to strengthen
their Cyber security posture. Their product has two parts, both internal and
external, and is an automated vulnerability scanner, which is used by some of
the largest companies within the DACH region, which includes banks, retail,
insurance, IT companies, the government, and many more entities.
As the ideal candidate you will also be able to script and program your
own tools, in a fast paced environment and work with a team of backend developers.
You would fit this role:-
- If you have atleast 3 years of professional experience as a penetration
tester, or has also worked during that time as a SOC Analyst.
- You can script your own tools, to conduct penetration tests, and your
role won’t be limited to checking vulnerabilities alone.
- You can work with a team of backend developers where you will have to
provide them the guidance about where the vulnerabilities are, for them to be
able to fix the patches as well.
- Therefore, you should also be able to write reports as well.
- Would be nice if you have worked on international projects, and would be
open to travelling within the DACH region.
- You must speak Excellent German (Native German), and business
English would be welcome.
- You have the opportunity to work for one of the most reputed Cyber
security companies in the DACH region.
- Independence and freedom to conduct you work accordingly.
- Help and support with obtaining certifications, and guidance based on
- Flat hierarchies, and great colleagues, ranging from various skills sets
- Flexible working hours and home-office options upon agreement.
- Be a part of an innovative solution, and have really challenging tasks.
- Work with large scale companies within the region, who will entrust your
- Opportunity for growth and take a leading role.
- Excellent salary and other benefits.
Salary: - € 80,000 to € 130,000 (depending on experience)
If you find this role interesting; please
apply directly below.
In case you have any questions or need more
details; please contact Gayan Namalgama, via Phone + 49 892 109
3363 Ext: - 3249 or Email:- [email protected]
Nonstop is a member of APSco and as
such we adhere to a strict code of conduct