*suitable for Native German speakers only!
Penetration Tester – specialize on your direction!
Our client is looking for a Senior Penetration Tester who would be willing to work in either web application pentesting or in Industrial Control Systems, with different clients, within the DACH region.
You will work in one of the 3 small but agile teams depending on your preference and direction.
As the ideal candidate:-
- You must have atleast 1 year of core professional penetration testing experience.
- Your profile also carries certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, OWASP etc.
- You are communicative and like to work in a team.
- You are open to travelling up to 20% - 50% of the time.
- You are a Native German speaker, and you can communicate well in English as well.
In return you will receive:-
- Training opportunities, to obtain further certifications and renew the existing ones.
- Small agile teams where there is open communication and team spirit.
- Flexible working hours upon agreement.
- A variety of projects to work on, along with a diverse range of clients, giving you a wide selection of opportunities to specialise on.
- Teams are oriented in a way; you can simply work with other colleagues, on the type of penetration tests you want.
- A detailed and planned direction for the year depending on where you want to grow and improve.
- Flat hierarchies, where the management and the colleagues are easily approachable.
- A competitive salary and other benefits.
Salary: - € 65,000 to € 120,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
Location: - Berlin, Flensburg, and Munich
If you are interested please feel free to apply directly below.
In case you have any questions or need more details; please contact Gayan Namalgama, via Phone + 49 892 109 3363 Ext: - 3249 or Email: - [email protected]
Nonstop is a member of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct