I am looking to talk to junior SW Testers with fair German skills
for a role in NRW, Germany.
What you will do:
• You will be responsible for the planning and execution of
GUI, Interface and API Tests.
• You will create and document test concepts, test cases,
test specifications and test scenarios as well as selection of suitable test
methods and test processes.
• You will performance technical reviews as well as system,
integration and acceptance tests for replacements or modifications of our
customers' IT systems.
• Documentation of error events in ticket systems.
Who you are:
• Successfully completed studies in Computer Science /alternatively
about 3 years of practical experience in software testing. Those of you with
experience and looking for a career change are also welcome.
• High motivation to drive the expansion of quality
assurance within the team.
• Good German skills (at least B1) and good English skill.
• Plus point: Qualification as ISTQB-Certified Tester &
experience with test automation.
• A diversified and secure job at an attractive company
location (e.g. free parking with congestion-free access to the outskirts of
• A permanent employment contract and an attractive salary
in an economically successful and strongly growing company as well as many
• Flexible working hours through our flexitime model.
• Flat hierarchy and a high level of responsibility in a
professional environment and an excellent working atmosphere.
• Other benefits: annual or job-related bonuses, work bike, ergonomic
tables and chairs, 30 days holiday, spacious and bright offices, public
transport within walking distance, unlimited consumption of water, soft drinks,
coffee and tea, dogs allowed, billiard table for creative breaks.
Sounds interesting? Apply now and find out more! Best via
Dori – [email protected] or via 0049 892 109 3363 (ext. 3480).