client is looking for a Penetration Tester for a role oriented towards red
teaming, for a variety of clients with both local and international presence.
You have the opportunity to conduct a range of penetration tests, in web, networks,
infrastructure mobile etc.
As the ideal candidate:-
- · You should have atleast 2 years of professional
experience as a Penetration Tester.
- · You have obtained certifications such as OSCP,
OSCE, OWASP etc.
- · You can conduct Source Code Reviews.
- · You are capable of working independently and
within a team.
- · You are a Native level German speaker, and
communicate fluently in English.
- · A variety of projects and clients, which will
mean more job enrichment.
- · A role more oriented towards red teaming, where
you can deepen your skills in further.
- · Be a part of a friendly and professional team,
where you can share ideas, and coordinate better and bringing in efficiency including
more gains in knowledge and productivity.
- · Flexible working hours and home-office options
- · Training and further growth opportunities, including
help and support to obtain further certifications.
- · Modern office space in the centre of the city,
which can be conveniently accessed by public transport and train, so you can,
chose to live in the outskirts and save more money on rent.
- · Flat hierarchies and open door policy.
- · And a lot of other benefits, such as gym, travel
Salary: - € 65,000
to € 80,000 (depending on experience)
If you are interested
please feel free to apply directly below.
In case you have any
questions or need more details; please contact Gayan Namalgama, via Phone + 49
892 109 3363 Ext: - 3249 or Email: - [email protected]
Nonstop is a
member of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct