The Synack Red Team has open spots for skilled WebAppSec
researchers who are citizens of the United States. Learn more about this opportunity below, or reach out to @SynackRedTeam
or Ryan Rutan via LinkedIn
EARN $$$$$ IN YOUR SPARE TIME
The world needs highly- skilled heroes to fill the 2.7 million cybersecurity jobs (according to ISC(2)) left vacant at the end of 2021, and joining the Synack Red Team (SRT) is a great way to answer that call! If accepted, you’ll be part of a responsibly grown community of on-demand and work-in-your-spare-time ethical hackers who use their skills and expertise to tackle cybersecurity related work ranging from checklist missions, vuln hunting, specialized campaigns
and more! Backed by the industry's best community, fastest payments, fairest triagers and coolest swag
, there has never been a better time to apply to join the SRT
DIVERSITY THAT MATTERS
Diversity is one of the core pillars in the SRT community, which is why they partner with HackTheBox
to pave clearer career paths for the 1 million plus community of security researchers and enthusiasts with the hope of finding some of the next great minds in cybersecurity. Are you a women, non-binary or gender minority? Or perhaps, a veteran
? If so, check out our recently launched Artemis Red Team
) group geared towards professional development, research and networking. Above all else, the SRT values your uniqueness and strives to embrace and bolster our community diversity.
COMMUNITY OF TRUST
Trust is a core pillar in the SRT community. Customers trust Synack and it’s SRT to operate ethically and professionally. In return, SRT trust that Synack will run the community with fairness and help build reliable revenue streams for researchers over time. Through our mentorship program, all SRT are incentivized to share their knowledge to help others level-up and recognize their untapped potential. Our most successful hackers are showcased on the Synack Acropolis
. These hackers could be your future colleagues, your future mentors, or even your future online family, but you will never know until you try!
“Where we go from here is a choice I leave to you.”
- You can find security vulnerabilities on your own
- You can write them up clearly
- You are > 18 years of age
- You are considerate to your peers, Synack, and our customers
- You will pass our security challenge tests, interviews, and background checks
- Often, you’ll have a security certification (but Certifications are NOT required)
- Applicants may not be a resident of or located in a country or region against which the United States has issued export sanctions or other trade restrictions (e.g., Cuba, North Korea, Syria, Iran and Crimea)
- Applicants may not be employees or contractors of crowdsourced security/ bug bounty companies.
- It’s all hands on deck, it’s hard work, it’s satisfying, it’s Synack. Join us!
- Synack is committed to embracing diversity. Our people are our strength. Each addition to our team is an opportunity to grow and diversify our ideas, experiences, and viewpoints. We strive to be inclusive of Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Sex, LGBTQ+, Veterans, Disabilities, and Age. Synack welcomes you!