Redherd is a bespoke, boutique information security and technology recruiting partner. Our clients and us tackle some of the most complex security requirements of the modern-day cyber security industry. We obsess about the details and the subtle intricacies of a given position, therefore only run surgical searches and only approach those who possess the skills required, to excel in specific positions. Our candidates come first, and that will always stay at the forefront. Afterall, you know what is best for you.
Our client is a South African Security consulting company providing international Audit, Advisory and Assurance services. They have real-world experience and their remote team can react quickly to any situation or requirement. They are a very well organised team working with a great methodology and formidable Security Specialists.
In this role you will work as a Penetration Testerfor a South African Cyber Security consulting provider. You will be focussing heavily on external WebApp pentesting, identifying vulnerabilities and advising on remediation to a given client as part of a small and dynamic penetration testing team.
Your Role in the company:
- Engage in pre-sales and pre-testing activities
- Perform internal and external penetration tests
- Write/QA reports in line with the company's methodology.
What we are looking for in you:
- You must be located in South Africa
- Penetration Testing is a passion for you
- You enjoy taking part in CTF’s and attending Cyber related Conferences
- You have done HTB, THM or something similar
- You have done testing on Infrastructure, Mobile, WebApps or Networks
- You have at least 2 years of experience in penetration testing
- You have certifications related to offensive security, such as the OSWE, OSCP, CRTP, eJPT or equivalent
- You have good time management skills
- You have great written and verbal communication skills
- You have knowledge of Technical Systems and Terminology
- You can Identify and Exploit vulnerabilities
- You consider yourself a lifelong NOOB, and aspiring LEET Hacker
- Good internet is a must have although you do get an allowance for this.
What is in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Generous training budget
- Highly competitive compensation
- Opportunity to vest with the company
- Growth with an exciting brand.
For more information on this role please go to the following link!
Also be sure to follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn