Blaze Information Security is a cybersecurity consultancy firm with offices in Berlin, Porto, Kraków and Recife. Established in 2016, we have in our portfolio clients in Europe, USA and Latin America. We are strong believers in technical excellence and count with extensive experience in delivering complex projects for large customers from different industries.
About the position
Blaze is looking for interns with penetration testing skills to join our cybersecurity consultancy practice to help deliver high-quality services and advise our customers on information security matters.
We are looking for individuals willing to work in a hybrid mode from our offices in Porto, Portugal. No visa sponsorship is available for this position - at the moment we are accepting exclusively applicants with valid work permit in Portugal or EU.
Most of the team, including the company leadership, has a strong IT security background, so rest assured you will be dealing with people like you. We occasionally publish on Github (https://www.github.com/blazeinfosec) and blog (https://blog.blazeinfosec.com) about cool things, too.
- Work as part of Blaze's consulting practice delivering best-of-breed IT security advisory services
- Participate in engagements as part of a team
- Create reports for technical and non-technical audiences
Required technical skills
- Demonstrable knowledge in penetration testing of web applications, APIs, network infrastructure and mobile apps
- Broad understanding of all aspects of information security
- Programming skills in Python or Ruby, and also good notions about low-level languages such as C
- Demonstrable knowledge in penetration testing and security assessments from CTFs, bug bounty write-ups and training such as HackTheBox
- Excellent communication skills in English and Portuguese
- Aptitude to explain technical and business risks in a clear and effective fashion
- Entry-level industry certifications such as eJPT.
- Participation in bug bounty programs and CTFs with published write-ups
- Contribution to open source projects
- Active engagement with the information security community
- A degree in computer science, computer engineering, information systems, mathematics or related areas
Applicants should send a resume to [email protected] Include in the subject of the e-mail "Intern penetration tester - Portugal". Please send your resume in TXT or PDF.