Penetration Tester, New International Team, Zurich, Research and Tool Development, Option for English and German
We are working with a rapidly growing cyber security company who are looking to bolster their red team capabilities in Switzerland. They are working with both local and global accounts and have a very experienced management team helping the Swiss division to grow. What we are looking for are talented hackers who are interested to be part of a new start-up type atmosphere. There will be good opportunities for growth for those who want to be future managers. In addition there will be many areas to grow for those more interested in research and development. If you are interested ‘in principle’, then please contact me.
• Penetration tests and write for Swiss and international clients
• Research and development
• Dealing with customer requests and helping with blue team activities
• Representing the company at conferences, events and hackathons
• Proven ability for white hat hacking. OSCP or OSCE are highly valued in this regard
• Swiss or EU citizen
• Broader experience in blue or red team activities for consultancy or in house are also highly regarded
• Fluency in English
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, then send your CV to [email protected] or call me, Matt Beedle, Consultant for Switzerland on +41435 080817.
Please refer to ch.linkedin.com/in/regulatoryaffairsswitzerland for my references.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
#Cybersecurity #Cyberjobs #Ethicalhacking #EHC #OSCP