Would you enjoy working on a streaming platform, reaching millions of concurrent users globally? DAZN are a leading worldwide sports broadcaster, changing the game.
To manage the risk of our fast-growing business we are looking for an Application Security Specialist to join us within the Security Architecture & Engineering function. You will be a key subject matter expert on securing microservices. You will play a key role in improving secure development processes and tooling and take lead on Threat modelling, and code analysis automation.
As part of the Security Architecture & Engineering (SANE) Team you will be exposed to a wide breath of modern technologies. You will constantly learn and improve your skills in our team’s regular red teaming sessions.
As our new Senior Security Engineer, you will have the opportunity to:
- Working closely with developers, acting as a Subject Matter Expert in security threats, vulnerabilities, risks & controls.
- Empower teams following and implementing DAZN’s application security principals and outcomes, defining guidelines and improving controls.
- Support the teams with on-going security risk assessments of new and in-flight projects.
- Proactively test the security posture and guide the remediation work for identified application security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Secure the SDLC and automate security analysis and scanning with SAST, DAST, and other tooling.
- Facilitate threat modelling sessions.
- Facilitating the Security Champions Programme.
You will be set up for success if you have:
- Hands-on software engineering experience, proficiency with at least one scripting/programming language.
- Good knowledge of information security principles and practices, especially in the application security domain, OWASP Top 10.
- Experience of application security testing, analysis in modern development environments.
- Ability to develop positive relationships and act as an ambassador for information security.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Appetite to research, learn and think outside of the box.
Even better if you have:
- Experience working with a public cloud provider like AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Experience with common authN frameworks and standards like Oauth2/OIDC and JWT/JWS.
- Expertise with OWASP ASVS, Cryptography, TLS, PKI.
- Experience with highly distributed applications and microservices.
- Experience with secrets management.
Please attach a CV on your application or apply directly on https://careers.dazn.com/