Work with Experts: Robust internal training program, plus Company-paid external training. SRA recognizes the value of professional development for employees. Therefore, we encourage our employees to pursue continuing education and role-specific training. Every SRA employee is eligible to attend one training per year paid for by SRA.
Give Back: 1-2-3 Program: 1. SRA will give $1,000 to a charity of your choice. 2. If you give an additional amount (up to $1,000), then 3. SRA will match that amount up to $1,000.
401k and Matching: Company 401(k) plan including annual 3% contribution.
Mental Health Services: SRA has partnered with Talkspace to provide SRA employees with free mental health support. Talkspace connects individuals with licensed therapists for chat, video, and phone sessions.
Medical / Dental:
- Generous medical, dental, and vision benefits at different price points.
- Company-paid disability and life insurance.
- Free patient advocacy service that helps find care providers and resolve insurance queries.
- Free on-site wellness programming covering both emotional and physical wellness.
- Generous parental leave, sick leave, and vacation policies.
- Option to work remotely or with a flexible schedule when needed.
- Company-paid cell phone with discounted accessories
(Subject to change)
Security Risk Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at SRA are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition, or any similar category protected under federal, state, or local laws.
SRA values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, and veterans to apply.