PwC Italy is hiring! We are looking for a Penetration Tester.
You will be part of the PwC Italy Ethical Hacking team, working on client-facing projects mainly related to Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Test, Mobile Security Assessment, Secure Code Review, Network Security Assessment, Red/Purple Teaming and Security by Design.
In particular, you will work in:
- looking for security vulnerabilities on web applications, infrastructure systems, network equipment, Wi-Fi systems, mobile applications, API, etc.
- Penetration Test and Red Teaming activities from outside and/or within the customer’s network with the aim of gaining unauthorized access to IT systems;
- preparing reports at both technical and executive level, providing recommendations to an heterogeneous public;
- support the internal and/or customer development team in the preparation, formalization, implementation and verification of security requirements following a “Security by Design” principle;
- collaborate in the continuous evolution and improvement of the test and reporting methodologies of the team;
- actively participate in periodic sessions of "e-learning" both local and with the PwC Network on issues of Ethical Hacking (e.g. "Global CTF")
Working in PwC means being part of a Global Network with access to its extensive expertise, where you can further explore your ideas and deliver the innovative contribution you’ve always wanted.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
- Minimum Years of Experience: 2 years in role, an experience in a consulting company is considered a plus;
- Degree: Bachelor Degree preferred in Computer and Information Science, Information Technology, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, Information CyberSecurity
- Certification(s) preferred: OSCP, eJPT, GWAPT or equivalents.
- Languages preferred: italian written and spoken, English is a plus
If you have these requirements, join our Cybersecurity and Privacy team at PwC Italy! We are waiting for you!