Hi there 👋
Thanks for wanting to know more about Hack The Box career opportunities.
Join our mission to create and connect cyber-ready humans and organizations through highly engaging hacking experiences that cultivate out-of-the-box thinking. (Find out more insights about Hack The Box culture in our career site).
About the team and the role
Technical Customer Support is responsible for incoming requests from the customer user-base, mainly from private individuals, forwarding requests to relevant parties internally for solution provisioning or additional checks, and updating relevant stakeholders on a daily basis on the progress of technically complex issues.
Your day-to-day duties are performed on a dedicated support platform, being assigned cases as they come in and depending on your current workload. Our team members need to be available during certain key times of the day, depending on their time zones and accommodation but with respect to the business operating hours of the Technical Support team and those of other Hack The Box key departments with which communication on certain subjects is important to the resolution of user issues.
About Hack The Box
Hack The Box is an online platform that allows its users to test, train and enhance their penetration testing skills as well as to exchange ideas and methodologies with other members of similar interests by playing with real-world security issues and vulnerabilities, that are constantly refreshed. HTB community consists of over 1M cybersecurity enthusiasts who use our platform to build their skills in a fun and gamified way. Apart from the community, our B2B solution is used by over 700 corporations, consulting firms, non-profit organizations, and education institutes to train their personnel on cybersecurity.
- Already acquainted with the platforms and products on offer from Hack The Box
- Adequate troubleshooting skills and patience
- Some experience with networks and network engineering
- Process and evolution oriented mindset
- Highly organized, motivated, with a passion for helping, teaching, guiding and learning
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to learn new skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple communication channels and issues, working both independently and remotely
- An understanding of organizational charts, escalation procedures, and social engineering
- Proficiency in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Prior security industry experience is a huge plus
- Knowledge of customer service methodologies
- Courses and certifications in the cybersecurity domain
- Experience in web application and/or network penetration testing
- Documented bug bounty hunting experience and/or CTF experience
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies (VMware Workstation, ESXi, vCenter)
- System administration experience (Windows, Linux, etc.)
Why work at Hack The Box?
- You’ll have the chance to shape the industry of cybersecurity training
- You’ll be able to grow as we grow and solve challenging problems working with people all over the world
- You'll work with an international, passionate about HTB and very talented individuals
- You’ll definitely have fun working at HTB 🥳
We have also other benefits that will keep you happy:
- 25 annual leave days
- Dedicated budget for training and professional development, participation in conferences
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Full access to the Hack The Box lab offerings; so you can learn how to hack 😉
- Flexibility in working hours
- Online wellbeing classes
- Other benefits may be added depending on your location
- A conversation with the Talent Acquisition team to know us better and to share more info about HTB and the role
- A bit more of a technical conversation(s) with the hiring manager to get a better understanding of your experience and achievements
- Offer 🎉
You can apply through Workable
for this position.