🚨 Exciting News about Hack The Box:
In Jan 2023 we secured $55 Million in Series B Funding
🚀 The new investment will accelerate Hack The Box’s growth trajectory with a focus on further building out its category-defining “gamer-first” solutions offering. Hack The Box will also enhance its go-to-market function, doubling down on the company’s ongoing international expansion with strong commercial traction in the US, Europe, and APAC.
About the Role
Hack The Box's customer base is growing. So are our product demo requests and customer queries & requests regarding our products and hacking content.
This is why we are in search of a Sales Engineer, the FIRST dedicated SE role in the EMEA region! The Sales Engineer will partner with our Account Executives to create a great customer experience, by providing clarity around our HTB content and by fostering excitement about Hack The Box for Business. Given how product-oriented this position is, experience with the HTB platform will be a HUGE plus. If you don’t have experience with the platform, we highly recommend familiarizing yourself with it.
You will be responsible, primarily for doing demos and workshops for new prospects, and webinars, as well as educating and enabling existing customers to ensure product utilization, high renewal, up-selling, cross-selling, and customer satisfaction.
The must-haves for this role are the technical background/strong desire to develop pen-testing skills, a revenue-driven attitude, and strong communication skills!
- Support Sales Executives with solution selling and customer queries
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Capture technical requirements
- Manage technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Identify and explore new sales opportunities
- Effectively communicate client needs to the product team for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Capture technical requirements
- Great interest in pen-testing and thurst to expand your pen-testing abilities by playing on the HTB platform
- Experience either as a Pentester or SysAdmin or Networks Engineer or Sales Engineer in a cyber security company
- Solid technical background and ability to understand cybersecurity concepts
- Understanding of the structure/roles/needs of cybersecurity departments
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Excellent communication skills and revenue-driven mindset
- Experience with Hack The Box platform is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Why work at Hack The Box?
- You will have the ability to establish a solid foundation for a sales career
- You'll work with a highly recognized brand in the cyber industry and a highly non-commoditized product
- You’ll have the chance to redefine cybersecurity expertise
- You’ll be able to grow as we grow and solve challenging problems working with people all over the world
- You'll work with an international, passionate about HTB, and very talented team
- You’ll definitely have fun while working at HTB 🥳
We have also other benefits that will keep you happy:
- 25 annual leave days
- Dedicated budget for training and professional development, participation in conferences
- State-of-the-art equipment (mac, iPhone, and mobile plan)
- Full access to the Hack The Box lab offerings; so you can learn how to hack
- Flexible/Hybrid working - Can be fully remote