🚨 Exciting News: In Jan 2023 we secured a $55 Million Series B funding
🚀 The new investment will accelerate Hack The Box’s growth trajectory with a focus on further building out its category-defining “gamer-first” solutions offering. Hack The Box will also enhance its go-to-market function, doubling down on the company’s ongoing international expansion with strong commercial traction in the US, Europe, and APAC.About the role
Hack The Box is looking for a Senior Content Engineer with a main focus on Windows, Cloud and Active Directory skills to join our Hack the Box Content team and assist with the testing, development, review, and ongoing maintenance of our Labs offerings. You will contribute to our growing Content team and work in a highly collaborative environment.
Watch David, aka 0xdf
, to find more about content engineer's job, and read our blog post on "How to create a vulnerable machine for Hack The Box
" to understand even what it takes to engineer content at HTB. Please, have in mind that for this kind of position, we usually employ individuals that have submitted content
in the past or can showcase some related work (hacking content) they've engineered. So, if you have engineered hacking content, make sure to share with us some details along with your application (writeups).
- Conduct multiple tests and maintain machines, labs, and challenges.
- Take business goals into account when creating content and making technical decisions
- Able to take on unplanned work and bug fixes/maintenance when needed
- Assist in the development of new content and deliver on time with quality in mind
- Work closely with the greater Content Development team, Infrastructure team, and other stakeholders on a daily basis to tackle complex tasks.
- Research to remain on top of current vulnerabilities, exploits, tools, tactics, and procedures relevant to the target audience.
- Automating recurring tasks to keep up with the assignments.
- Experience in Windows and Active Directory Administration
- Strong knowledge in Cloud technologies, Web application and/or Network penetration testing
- Strong grasp of at least one scripting language (Python, PowerShell, Bash)
- Highly organized, motivated, with a passion for information security
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to learn new skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects, working both independently and remotely
- An understanding of process documentation
- Native or bilingual English language (speaking, reading, writing)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Why work at Hack The Box?
- You’ll have the chance to shape the industry of cybersecurity training
- You’ll be able to grow as we grow and solve challenging problems working with people all over the world
- You'll work with an international, passionate about HTB and very talented individuals
- You’ll definitely have fun working at HTB 🥳
We have also other benefits that will keep you happy:
- 25 annual leave days
- Paid parental leave
- Dedicated budget for training and professional development, participation in conferences
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Full access to the Hack The Box lab offerings; so you can learn how to hack 😉
- Flexibility in working hours