Role: Red Teamer
Location: Athens (Greece)
Eligibility: EU work permit required
Remote work: hybrid
Are you passionate about offensive security and hacking? So are we!
Do you get excited every time you get your reverse shell back? Same here - no matter how many hundreds of times that happened!
Are you looking forward to working with like minded people, part of a young and dynamic team? Dude/Dudette, we are here! Waiting for you!
SECFORCE is looking for a red teamer to join our industry-leading team in sunny Athens.
Who are we?
SECFORCE is a dynamic penetration testing company, with presence in London, Malta and other regions of Europe.
We are a young team and we promote a fun working environment. We enjoy hacking and are passionate about security testing. However, we also work hard and we believe we are one of the very best testing companies in the world. For example - we are the youngest CBEST accredited company.
What we need from you:
We are looking for a passionate techie with experience in the delivery of adversary emulation exercises. As such, your primary function will be to execute Red and Purple Team security assessments, but also deliver spear-phishing and Active Directory configuration engagements. At SECFORCE you will be delivering simulated attack engagements of the highest calibre, such as TIBER-EU and CBEST.
> Required Skills:
- Experience in adversary emulation exercises
- Experience in phishing, implant creation, implant delivery, Windows internals, lateral movement, privilege escalation, cloud infrastructure, exfiltration
- Good understanding of the MITRE Attack Framework and emulation of TTPs
- Good communication/presentation skills
- Ability to write deliverables to a high standard (in English)
- Ability to communicate technical findings to both board-level executives and technical teams
- Mindset of being up-to-date with latest attack trends
> Nice to have:
- Research/tools in relevant fields (e.g implant creation, offensive tools, public blogs/scripts)
- Certifications (e.g. CC SAS / CCT INF / CRTE / OSCP)
What we offer:
- A key role in delivering adversary emulation to some of the biggest names in the industry
- Working closely with other Red Team specialists for knowledge sharing
- Up to 20% of your time can be spent on research/conferences/skill development
- Hybrid working policy (3 days a week working from home and 2 from the office)
- Relaxed working environment (no dress code, you can choose the music based on your test)
- Annual training budget
- Frequent team events and trips
Great! What's next?
If you are passionate about offensive security, please get in touch!
One piece of advice: Please don't send us the typical - boring - cover letter. We are not that kind of company. We are dynamic and fun. Send us just a paragraph describing why you are passionate and motivated about security testing, what type of projects you have been involved in, what excites you and what your aspirations are.