Ready to embark on the quest of joining Hack The Box?
At the end of this thrilling journey, you'll become a proud member of Hack The Box, with the ultimate mission to help redefine cybersecurity expertise. Get ready for an exciting adventure into the world of cybersecurity! 🚀🔒💻
✨The core mission of the Tech Support Manager:
Be the escalation point for technical support issues and support the team when needed. Also, you will be leading a team of 8 Tech Support Professionals working across the globe on different time zones, covering on a 24/7 basis our customers’ requests.
🍺 The fellowship you’ll be joining:
Right now the team consists of 8 Tech Support professionals who work across our platforms. The team collaborates closely with infrastructure, product, software engineering, content engineering, and potentially other departments. The tech support team has been used to doing cross-departmental work as a means of career development and technical advancement.
⚔️ Tools & weapons you’ll be using:
- Hack The Box platforms
🚀 The adventures that await you after becoming Tech Support Manager at Hack The Box:
- Oversee the quality and function of the technical support team, as well tertiary functions of customer operations, such as the public knowledge base
- Liaise with department heads to communicate customer sentiment and feedback
- Ensure the escalation and timely resolution of reported issues product bugs
- Develop processes, structure, training, and strategies for the department
- Preemptively prepare for the user impact of product changes, and work with product owners to ensure alignment on customer experience
- Collaborate with different teams/departments
🏆 Skills, knowledge, and experience points required to unlock the role of “Tech Support Manager” at Hack The Box:
- Experience in a Tech Support Managerial role on a technical product
- Previous experience in developing/optimizing processes
- Technical background, ideally in Penetration Testing or Infra/DevOps responsibilities
- Advanced knowledge of English Language
- Bonus point: experience in Hack The Box platform/ being part of HTB community
🕹️ What your Hack The Box adventure will have in store:
- 🎯You'll have the exhilarating opportunity to contribute to a product that is highly appreciated by users and the cybersecurity community at large.
- 🎯 You'll experience a highly supportive and caring environment, fostering growth, flexibility, and autonomy.
- 🎯 You'll embark on an exciting journey of continuous learning and problem-solving, leveling up as our organization grows.
- 🎯 Most importantly, you'll have a blast at HTB 🥳 because fun is an essential ingredient in our recipe for success! Just wait until you see our global meet-ups!
💰 The gems you’ll be enjoying as Tech Support Manager:
- 25 annual leave days
- Dedicated budget for training and professional development, participation in conferences
- Full access to the Hack The Box lab offerings; so you can learn how to hack 😉
- State-of-the-art equipment (macbook)
- Flexible WFH (Hybrid Model) - Fully Remote is also an option
🗺️ The Quest of Becoming Hack The Box’s “Tech Support Manager”:
- Level 1: Like in any game, you start as a Noob. Level one’s objective: submit your application.
- Level 2: After applying, you unlock the Script Kiddie rank! This level’s objective: pass the screening process.
- Level 3: Now you’re officially ranked as Hacker and you’re ready to meet the Talent Acquisition team. Level’s objective: highlight your past achievements, ambitions, and values.
- Level 4: As a Pro-Hacker at level 4, you’ll unlock the “boss level”, which involves meeting the hiring manager. Level’s objective: connect with the hiring manager and share with them your achievements.
- Level 5: Congratulations, you're now an Elite Hacker! Not many reach this level 💪. Level’s objective: have a constructive, final conversation with senior leadership to explore the role and your future at HTB.
- Level 6: You've achieved the Guru rank and officially received an offer from HTB! To complete the last level and the Quest, all you need to do is accept the offer.
- Quest complete. Congratulations, you’re officially one of us 🥳🎉🎇Your next quest: complete the onboarding and ensure Omniscient rank.