Established in 2009, Advantio maintains an extensive team of consultants and security testing experts to provide digital security and assurance to its customers. Originally established as a payment compliance market leader, Advantio has grown from an established and leading payment security and compliance organisation in Europe to develop its comprehensive Cyber Security and Managed Security Services expertise – offering consultancy, products, and services to support organisations to first understand or their own cyber security related business risks and then by providing suitable and affordable solutions to manage those risks effectively and to remediate against threats proportionately. Advantio primarily serves the FinTech and Payment Card industries and is recognised by VISA as one of Europe’s top Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) providers.
Upon joining the Advantio family, you will become an Advantioer! We are committed to ensuring all Advantioers achieve their professional goals, which is why we provide an effective learning and development program tailored to meet your goals and aimed at enabling you to become successful during a long and prosperous career at Advantio.
Within our Academy concept, you will learn from industry experts, supported by a combination of structured online, face-to-face, and on-the-job training and, where necessary, by undertaking industry-recognised certification. In addition to this we can also provide the following benefits.
- Competitive salary – depending on experience.
- An annual commitment of at least 100 hours for your continuing professional development.
- Defined (but also flexible) career paths and certification support.
- Company Healthcare Plan.
- Performance-based bonus scheme.
- Remote/hybrid working model – work from (almost!) anywhere.
- Home working equipment and funding support.
- Daily lunch vouchers.
To ensure delivery and enhancement of cybersecurity services provided to Advantio’s customers.
- Efficient time management, delivering billable activities on time and budget.
- Result orientation (solutions delivery, work under time pressure).
- Problem solving (analysis, problem setting, decision making).
- Lateral thinking and open mind.
The penetration tester should be able to:
- Perform Infrastructure penetration tests.
- Perform Segmentation Tests.
- Perform Internal Scan using automation tools.
- Perform Wireless scans.
- Exploit known vulnerabilities.
- Create penetration test reports.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Principles and technique of ethical hacking.
- Operating Systems (Mandatory: Linux, Unix, Windows – Optional: OS X, iOS, Android).
- Security principles, techniques, and technologies.
- Knowledge of security standards and testing methodologies is desired (e.g. OWASP, NIST, etc.).
- Network protocols, design and operations.
- Basic Cryptography principles.
- Vulnerability management.
- Security tools and products (e.g. Nessus, Nexpose, Burp Suite Pro, Acunetix WVS, Owasp ZAP, Wireshark, Nikto, Metasploit, etc.)
- Scripting and programming languages are desirable (e.g. C, C#, C++, Java, J2EE, BASH, Python, PHP)
- Certifications (Offensive Security, CREST, eLearnSecurity, or other information security certifications) are desirable.
Advantio Core Values:
- Harmony, always strive to create harmony
- Openness, always be open
- Social responsibility, be socially responsible
- Timeless, whatever you build make it timeless
- Accommodating, make our customers feel at home
- Learning, be a learn it all
- Delivering results